1. I used to be a banker, but then I lost interest.
2. I dropped out of communism class because of lousy Marx.
3. All the toilets in New York’s police stations have been stolen. The police have nothing to go on.
4. I got a job at a bakery because I kneaded dough.
5. Haunted French pancakes give me the crêpes.
6. Velcro — what a rip off!
7. A cartoonist was found dead in his home. Details are sketchy.
8. Venison for dinner again? Oh deer!
9. The earthquake in Washington obviously was the government’s fault.
10. Be kind to your dentist. He has fillings, too.
1. I don’t enjoy computer jokes; not one bit.
2. I changed my iPod’s name to Titanic. It’s syncing now.
3. When chemists die, they barium.
4. Jokes about German sausage are the wurst.
5. I know a guy who’s addicted to brake fluid. He says he can stop any time.
6. How does Moses make his tea? Hebrews it.
7. I stayed up all night to see where the sun went. Then it dawned on me.
8. This girl said she recognized me from the vegetarian club, but I’d never met herbivore.
9. I’m reading a book about anti-gravity. I just can’t put it down.
10. I did a theatrical performance about puns. It was a play on words.